Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tuesday 10/1/12


Today I went up the downs for a walk, I went with my husband Kevin, it was very blowy so we did not take the kites with us. We stayed for lunch which we really enjoyed the sun came out while we where eating unfortunately it went back in again when we where ready to come back down, although it was only 3pm it did look rather dramatic so I took a picture of it.

Last night as we put out Christmas decorations back into the loft we noticed how cluttered it was up there.  The children having flown the nest have left boxes of school books and bags of clothes that are packed ready for when they settle, and not forgetting loads of toys.  So we decided to make a start to reduce it.  Old college stuff of mine came to light, and Kevin has more than one box up there.  We have done one corner and feel quite proud, we still have the rest to do and it will properly take quite awhile but I am sure the bin men will be kept busy and the charity shops will like the toys, and clothes.  I will keep you posted if  anything exciting turns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment