Friday 13 January 2012

Maureen's Moans

Have you noticed when you go in to a cafe or coffee shop, and get a hot coffee it is never hot enough.  I get told that, that is the highest temperature that they are allowed to make it. Rubbish!! When Kevin has a black tea, it is at least ten minutes before he can drink it, let alone hold the cup.  So I have now started looking at their machines with their fancy coffee's and I ask for them to make it slightly hotter, some do, some just look at me as though I am stupid, and some still try to tell me that it is health and safety.  However it is alright for some one drinking tea to be scolded.  I have even been told very pompously that, the machines are set at the best temperature for serving coffee, set by whom, not me I like my coffee hot! hot!! hot!!!  I now only go in to shops where I know they have steamers and when I ask they will make it hotter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment