Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas Clean Up 6/1/12

Due to the appalling weather yesterday I  stayed hunkered down and played about with my blog I think I have it sussed.  I also managed to put some photo's on flickr quite old one's from the summer, as I don't want to put to many of the same up at one time.
Yesterday I  started the great Christmas Clean Up, I have taken down all the decorations although I didn't put that many up this year, and today I will pack it away, and put it where it belongs in the loft.  I say I didn't put many up, put I love the toy's you can get that sing, and this year I got a Christmas tree that sings "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree".
One problem I see looming is the sun coming through the window which at this time of year tends to tempt me to go for a walk up to Dunstable Downs, or even round town.  Which means my day will be shortened by 2 hours, and given that it is nearly 11am and I am still in bed with my laptop, (my favourite place may I add)  I will soon be running out of time, never mind.
I worked over Christmas and New Year so I am having a few days off now, so hopefully I can give my blog a good start as it could be a good few days between blogs once I am back at work.


Well it is all done and dusted the decorations are all down and packed
away.  The great clean up begins, sweeping the floors and cleaning
 a way the last of the remaining debris. 
 it's amazing where bits of tinsel and strands off the Christmas tree manage to lodge themselves.


Decorations all laid out ready to
 pack away for yet another year. 















The Christmas decorations are
all packed  away ready to go into the loft. 



No comments:

Post a Comment