Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year. 5/1/12

As this is my first posting, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I have thought about blogging in the past but I have never got round to trying it,  A New Year a new start so time to bite the bullet.  On a home front it is my lovely husband Kevin's birthday so a happy birthday to you, I am not sure what we will be doing as it is pouring down outside, and extremely windy, so that rules out going up the downs to fly kites.  So I might just stay and experiment at different ways to change the lay out, so don't be surprised if during the day or coming days my layout changes.  I do like taking photo's and I always have a camera with me so I will be posting pics from time to time.
As you can see I like Betty Boop this one in particular, as my name is Maureen not because I am a bikers moll as the only bike we have is Kevin's push bike!! Never mind one can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment