Saturday 7 January 2012

Hitchin Beckons 7/1/12

Good morning it  is an early start as I am going over to Hitchin today to visit my daughter. We travel by bus via Luton and Hitchin so we add in time to go shopping.  At least the weather from yesterday is holding out and hopefully they will be no rain today.  If I have time this evening I will write some more and add a few photo's if I take any.  Oh well got to go it is time for breakfast.

I will be putting the time somewhere in each of my blogs for some bizarre reason no matter how many times I change it, the next time I do a post it is a weird time, like now it states  00:37 Oh well as long as it gets the date right I suppose I can live with it.
Can you believe that I have put the new date in and it has stayed I am going to leave the title as it is just in case.

Well it was a lovely day, the weather was fine, no problems and no problems with the buses a good day.  We had a meal out in a local pub and I took a few pictures. here is one of the clock above Samuels.

No comments:

Post a Comment