Friday 24 February 2012

Skype

The wonders of skype, I managed to get skype up and running, a scary sight in the morning, looking at yourself, but never mind.  I dare say I will get used to it.  My youngest son is home today visiting and he said he would set it up for me, then phone my eldest son, and get him connected as well over the phone. No 1
son is as impatient as his mum so he got set up yesterday, but neither of the boy's could find each other. So I thought I'm going to have a go, I found both of them straight away.  No 1 son I knew would be in this morning, so we have been having a little chat.  He got me loud and  visually clear, he unfortunately having
a tower system and speakers, found it a little more difficult, and all I got was  a hiss, but we got there in the end.  The wonders of modern technology.  I can
speak to my kids without getting out of bed, and sitting in a drafty hall way, or using up all my credit on my mobile, all good stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment