Friday 3 February 2012

Next Blog

Sitting here in my bedroom, allegedly doing some work, I like most internet users get distracted.   So I click the next blog button or I check who has similar interests to me.  I follow a few, or just surf.  Funny how most of them are trying to sell you something advertising their wares, and the other half seem to be christian families from across the pond.  However this morning I have hit on 3 that where quite depressing, people who basically have had enough.   I sit I think somewhere in the middle, I have a good life and apart from the occasional  moan and rant, I enjoy it.  I live with Kevin my husband for 30 years + I work full time he from home.  My children are all adults living their own life's and making their own mistakes.  We are reasonable close I get phone calls, I phone them, they visit I am very lucky.  I am the sort of person that does not feel down for long and I am very much the optimist, growing up with my brother and sisters we were never what people would consider well off.  Now is no different when you choose to have children, regardless of your income, you manage.  I was a stay at home mum and I am glad I was.  I did enjoy being with them, being part of those formative years playing and loving them.  Yes coping on a small income with benefits topping it up, it was hard but now they have flown the nest I am happy for them, I did my best, was it enough who knows only them.  I am happy for me, and Kevin because now it's our time.  We all make mistakes big ones, little ones, Ginormous ones that changes your life completely, normally for the worst. It is done, unfortunately we have to live with it, get on with our lives.  Do not wish your life away, do not constantly look backwards, what if's will only drive you apart from your loved ones. Live for now, make the most of what ever life for you is, and be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment