Friday 28 September 2012

Updates

The Norman King has officially been de-listed.  It  was confirmed on friday the 21st, by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, that the building has lost it's grade II status. The fire had been so intensive, and the collapse inside after the fire, meant that not enough of the original building was left.  The building can now be re-developed or even knocked down.   Sooooooo  Sad.


Disappearing Betty

I now know why my picture disappeared, apparently when you have a blog on google you are also on picassa their photo sharing site.  you   are allowed so many pictures  on there,  before you  start paying similar to Flickr.  The only problem I have is  my photo's are not tagged, so their is just a random punch of pictures, just sitting there.  I will have to pay of course as I want to keep blogging, why don't they just charge for the domain site or the number of pics you put up.  I suppose I could tag some of the pictures, so that if anyone does find them they will know what they are.  It is so time consuming, and most of the pictures are up on Flickr anyway, oh well never mind eh.

And Finally last, but not least.

The wonderful Andy Williams past away on Tuesday, how sad such a fantastic performer, with a great personality, and an even greater voice.  He will be sadly missed and fondly remembered.


.

R.I.P Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment