Sunday 16 September 2012

Lost Header

Well those of you who are observant, may have noticed I have lost Betty from the top of my page. When I tried to put her back I was told that I did not have enough memory left on my front page.  Not sure what this meant so went into design and onto page, apparently when you log on the front page comes up and it has  7 posts on it so it suggested I reduced the number of posts to a page, it will load quicker and, I thought oh I should be able to reload my picture, so I reduced it to three, it did load quicker, but I still got the same message when I tried to reload Betty.  So I am afraid I will have to stay Betty-less, until I can think of away round it.  If anyone has already had this problem and knows a way round it then let me know please.  If not I will have to make sure I add pictures to my posts, which I tend to do anyway as it makes it look colourful, and I don't have to ramble on for hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment